SCAT Enterprises is a world-class manufacturer and distributor of engine components for the automotive aftermarket.
SCAT is currently seeking a staff accountant to join its team in Redondo Beach, California. This is an entry-level position supporting the accounting department with day-to-day operations.
Employee daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating customer orders from customer purchase orders
- Verifying pricing, terms and orders against back-up submitted
- Working closely with Sales & Warehouse for order processing
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Issuing and receiving inventory from manufacturing travelers
- Generating bills of lading and related paperwork for customer shipments
- Generating and issuing customer invoices, applying customer payments, and recording financial activity in general ledger
- Assisting with monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with month end close, including recording JEs and preparing financial statements
- Have BS degree in accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Be Proficient in Excel.
- Be self-motivated and organize.
- Maintain a positive office environment that reflects the Company’s culture and core values.
- base pay is commensurate with experience
Interested applicants should contact Thomas Mendoza (email@example.com) with a cover letter and resume.
About SCAT Enterprises
For over 50 years, SCAT Enterprises has offered a wide range of products under the SCAT Crankshafts and Procar by SCAT brands. In addition to a comprehensive line of crankshaft options, the brand offers high-quality connecting rods and rotating assemblies for a wide variety of applications, including Small and Big Block Chevy, Chevy LS, Small and Big Block Ford, Ford Modular, Vintage Ford, Small and Big Block Chrysler, Modern Hemi, Pontiac, Sport Compact, Motorcycle and Industrial. Additionally, SCAT Crankshafts can make a crankshaft from a raw billet to a finished crankshaft in its Redondo Beach, California, manufacturing facility.
Procar by SCAT, founded in 1980, offers stylish, comfortable aftermarket seats at an affordable price. Clean, classic lines are the hallmark of a Procar seat, which complements any auto – including street rod, cruiser, pony car, muscle car, off-road buggy, truck, or sport compact. Procar seats are easy to install with custom mounting brackets available for over 3,000 applications. The all-steel, TIG-welded frames are coated for ultimate strength and durability, while premium-grade fabrics and stitching will stand the test of time. Each Procar seat is built for style and most importantly, optimal comfort.